Our team of advocates works to inform, engage, and empower mental health stakeholders so that they can effectively influence policies and programs that affect their lives. Our community engagement efforts also help to change attitudes about mental health and illness and educate the public about the unique needs of youth.
Our strategic communication initiatives include:
- Educating and engaging stakeholders around important youth mental health policy issues
- Amplifying the voices of the youth mental health community through our blog segment Community Voices
- Working with young people to craft their stories and become effective advocates for themselves and their communities
- Collaborating with organizations on projects to promote wellness and improve outcomes for youth and families
- Hosting events to foster community among youth mental health stakeholders