I’ve worked with children since I was old enough to do so, either as a babysitter, tutor, mentor, or camp counselor, and have focused my psychology major on child development and mental health. The biggest takeaway from my experience with children and study of their psychological development has been the crucial role of teachers [...]
Never miss a post. Sign up today!
- Tips for trauma-informed practices for attorneys; Study on Instagram’s negative impact on youth MH; Is ‘Internet Addiction’ real?
- Improving Mental Health Services for Teens and Young Adults
- Voices of Creative Advocacy: Tristin Severns
- Researchers find barriers to care for youth with MH needs; Study highlights need for behavioral and physical health care integration
- Yoga to support MH of JJ-involved girls; female veteran suicide rate increasing; CA prisons could be fined for delayed MH treatment
ACA advocacy Affordable Care Act Children's Mental Health College Students community-based services Creative Advocacy cross-cultural healthcare CSEC Depression EPSDT foster care Foster Youth homelessness Juvenile Justice juvenile justice-involved Karen De Sa Katie A. Katie A. v Bonta Kevin Hines Medi-Cal Medicaid Mental Health Mental Health Advocacy Mental Health Awareness Month News Out-Of-County Palo Alto Patrick Gardner psych meds SAMHSA school-based mental health school-based services Social Media Stigma Storytelling suicide suicide awareness suicide prevention Susan Page trauma Weekly MashUp women's mental health Youth In Mind Youth Mental Health
- Blogger Intros
- Community Voices
- Deja View
- Featured Posts
- Foster Youth
- Gen Bold
- In Plain English
- Jeff D.
- Juvenile Justice
- Katie A.
- Mental Health Awareness Month
- Policy Action
- Stigma Reduction
- Suicide Prevention
- The Weekly Mash Up
- Women's Mental Health